PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa
HR & GA Manager
* Excellent knowledge of Indonesian social and manpower regulations, Indonesian Labor Law and Immigration regulations for Expatriate.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Payroll Systems, Competence and Performance Management Systems.
* Self driven, negotiator, strong communication skills, organized and service oriented
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Law from reputable university.
* Good commands of English.
* Around 10 year(s) of working experience in HR Management with 3 years experience as Manager in Multinational Construction Company in Oil & Gas or Mining industry.
* In charge of Human Resources and General Affairs Department, Including HR Procedures, Recruitment, Payroll, Competence & Performance Management, Insurance, Expatriate Licenses, Company Licenses, reporting to Headquarter and leads HR & GA teams.
send your cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 6-5-09
PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia is a joint venture sales company, looking for qualified personnels with high motivation and initiative. If you can work in a team and are willing to work hard in a highly dynamic and demanding situations, we invite you to fill our vacant position as:
* Bachelor Degree in Business Law from a reputable university
* Male with maximum 35 years of age
* Have minimum 5 years professional experience in the same field with 2 years hands-on managerial experience
* Possess advocate licensed
* Able to make company contract, implement legal due diligence, give legal opinion (when being asked), etc.
* Able to work with other departments to ensure business processes are done according to procedure
* Experienced in preparing RUPST and RUPSLB
* Willing to travel around Indonesia
* Good interpersonal skill as well as written and oral communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
* Computer literate is a must
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Please send your comprehensive application (CV, a recent photograph) and indicate position code on top-left of the envelope or as a subject not later than 21 April 2009 to :
PT. Panasonic Gobel Indonesia
Jl. Dewi Sartika no 14, Cawang II
Jakarta Timur 13630
PT Lippo General Insurance Tbk, a fast growing General Insurance Company with supported by strong capital base as a subsidiary of Lippo Group, is looking for qualified candidates with very strong analytical thinking, result oriented, innovative and good interpersonal skills to fulfill challenging position as :
Risk Management Staff
* Min. working experience in General Insurance 1 year related to Risk Management Data but fresh graduate is also welcome
* Educational background preferable Statistic or Mathematic with min IPK 3.00
* Fluent in English
* Advanced in Ms Excel and Ms Access
* Good logical thinking
* Location : Tangerang
Please send your resume and photograph to: email@example.com
PB&Co, whose corporate philosophy is to provide the best consultancy services in tax and finance to a wide range of corporate and individual clients, is looking for immediately fill in the position of:
ï¿½Preferably Female, age maximum 23 years old.
ï¿½Must be accounting graduates from a reputable local university with a minimum GPA of 2.80 (Min a Diploma 3 graduate or who is studying in 8th semester now )
ï¿½Having an experience as an Accounting staff or as an Auditor would be an advantage.
Candidate for this position must be good in written and conversational English and must be proficient in computer operations.
Suitable candidates are invited to send their application letter together with a detailed curriculum vitae (including last GPA, current salary and email address), and a photograph not later than April 11th 2009 to the following address :
HRD PB & Co.
Menara Imperium, 27th Floor
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. 1, Jakarta 12980
or e-mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for in the subject.
You can visit our website : www. pb-co.com
PT MTU Indonesia
Advertised: 3-4-09 | Closing Date: 2-5-09
Due to business growth and expansion, PT. MTU Indonesia, a subsidiary of MTU Asia Pte Ltd (Singapore) and part of MTU Group (Germany), a leading diesel engine manufacturer, is looking for high caliber professionals for the following positions:
Assistant Manager-Service (SV)
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan Branch Office)
* S1 degree in Mechanical or Electrical with minimum experience is 5 years out of which the applicant should have 2 years hands-on experience on Diesel engines & for last 2 years working in senior staff level position in engine rebuild center or similar Industry.
* Or D3 in Mechanical or Electrical with minimum experience required is 7 years out of which the applicant should have 4 years hands-on experience on Diesel Engines & for last 3-4 years working in Supervisory position in engine rebuild center or similar Industry
* Good working knowledge on Diesel engines, troubleshooting & overhaul of Diesel engines for Mining, Power Gen & Marine Industry,
* Having exposure in Electronic Engine controls,
* Should be a team worker & team builder,
* Good in English language (both oral & written) & computers (MS office) is a must,
* Willing to travel to remote sites/ locations
Please send your application letter in English, along with resume, copy of certificates, recent picture, contacted phone number within a week from this advertisement to:
PT MTU Indonesia
Cilandak Commercial Estate, Building # 109
Jl. Cilandak KKO, Jakarta 12560
Or sent to:
Please send your CV/resume only in word format (max 200 kb)
Please quote the position/code in the e-mail subject. Only candidates with those qualifications will be called for interview
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
If you are JobStreet Member, "click here to Apply" button below
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
An Engineering Consulting Company currently is seeking an outstanding candidates to fill the position of: CIVIL ENGINEER
* To undertake various engineering assignments of reasonable complexity
* Produce designs, documentation reports, proposals and specifications to meet client requirements for projects of reasonable complexity.
* Contribute to project planning.
* Assume responsibility for planning and managing resources of small projects or parts of larger projects.
* Has Experience in some of the following projects:
* Road projects (mine haul road, freeway, etc)
* Industrial Site development projects (bulk earthworks, road, stormwater, pavement, sewer, etc)
* Hydraulic projects (water supply, etc)
* Geotechnical (slope stability, piles & foundation design, etc)
* Civil Structure projects (Bridges, etc)
* Ability to interpret and communicate information of a complex technical nature.
* Lead/manage small work teams.
* Ability to plan and manage small projects or parts of larger projects.
* Accuracy and timeliness of technical documents and reports.
* Customer satisfaction.
Please send your application letter, CV and quote reference number when applying to: email@example.com
Our Client is an international, integrated energy company. Known worldwide for its technological expertise in deepwater exploration and production, reservoir management and exploitation. Currently offer the opportunity to fill the position of :
Provide routine electrical maintenance duties as assigned for industrial power generation equipment, power distribution equipment, and power utilization equipment. This position requires a qualified electrician with experience in industrial electrical maintenance and will be required to be able to work in both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Facilities.
Operation and maintenance of Power Generation, Distribution, and Utilization equipment to 15kV.
Hazardous Area Electrical Wiring and Equipment maintenance.
Gas Turbine and Diesel Engine driven power generators.
UPS systems for critical non-interruptible loads.
Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear.
Medium and Low Voltage Motor Controls.
Transformers both Oil-Filled and Air.
Medium and Low Voltage Motors.
Stationary Battery Systems and Chargers.
Vessel and Platform Navigational Aids.
Domestic and Portable Electrical equipment and appliances.
Lighting and Small Power systems.
HVAC equipment maintenance.
Read and understand technical drawings, literature, and specifications.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Minimum 3 years operating and maintaining electrical apparatus in the chemical, oil, and gas related industry.
Minimum Technical High School of Electrical or D3 Electrical Graduate.
Computer Literate. Able to operate PC(MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
English Speaking. Able to read, write, and speak.
Basic DC and AC Electrical Theory
Basic Electric Motor and AC Generator Theory
Basic Power Electronics Theory
In - depth knowledge of industrial electrical systems with emphasis on technical theory, maintenance, electrical testing, and troubleshooting.
Knowledge of industrial electronics, process control systems, and PLC’s.
Experience with gas turbine and diesel engine driven parallel generator systems is desired.
Preferable to have:
Working knowledge of SAP (PM/MM) and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access)
Offshore Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
Prior experience in a planning role
Please email your detail CV attached (Preferably in Ms-Word format) with the subject of your email Job No. 9 Job Ref 4995 Only short listed candidates will be notified.